Young actor Nithiin’s long delayed film Courier Boy Kalyan is gearing up to hit the screens on September 11th. Directed by Prem Sai, the film was produced by Gautham Menon on his Photon Kathaas banner. Yami Gautham will be seen as Nithiin romantic interest in the film. Karthik and Anoop Rubens have composed the tunes and audio launch event was held yesterday in Hyderabad.
Speaking to the occasion, Nithiin said that the storyline of the Courier Boy Kalyan is very unique and narration will be very interesting. He expressed confidence over the film’s success and said that those who like strikingly new scripts will love this film. Guatham Menon has thrilled the audience by singing a song from ‘Happy Days’ film.
Stars like Rana, Nani, Akhil, Naga Chaitanya and few others were present at the event. Popular writer Kona Venkat and senior most producer Ashwini Dutt also have graced the audio launch.
- Poll : Which part of NTR biopic did you like the most?
- Anupama Parameswaran signs much-awaited remake
- Payal Rajput takes different avatar for next
- I’ll never work with Priya Prakash: Lover’s Day actress stirs up controversy
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama