Nithiin’s long delayed film Courier Boy Kalyan was earlier announced to hit the screens on the 11th of this month. But the latest reports reveal that the makers have decided to release the film on September 17th on the eve of Vinayaka Chaviti.
Prem Sai is the film’s director and Gautham Menon has produced it. Yami Gautham is the female lead in the film which also has Nassar and Ashutosh Rana is crucial roles. Karthik and Anup Rubens composed the tunes for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon
- Budget constraints for Sharwa’s Maha Samudram?
- Crazy rumour makes waves in Kollywood
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next