A District Family Court in Chennai today granted divorce to star director-actress couple AL Vijay and Amala Paul as they completed their separation period. Amala Paul and Vijay fell in love during the making of Vikram’s Nanna and they tied the knot in 2014.
Unfortunately, irreconcilable differences cropped up between the young couple and their marriage hit the rocks after two years. However, Amala and Vijay separated on cordial terms and share no animosity between each other.
Amala is currently busy with a handful of movies in all the four film industries down South.
- Murugadoss clears all rumors
- Allu Arjun’s gesture for Palakollu people wins praise
- Balakrishna confident of NTR Mahanayakudu’s success
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career