Super Star Rajinikanth is back from the US and is shooting for his highly-anticipated gangster drama, Kaala, in Chennai. The film ran into trouble when a filmmaker named Rajasekharan filed a case, alleging that Kaala’s makers may have lifted his script.
The case was presented before the 6th Additional Magistrate Court in Chennai and the next hearing will take place on July 26th. In his complaint, Rajasekharan had included Rajini, Dhanush and director Pa Ranjith’s names. Meanwhile, Rajini’s lawyer filed a counter petition in the court.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”