Super Star Rajinikanth is back from the US and is shooting for his highly-anticipated gangster drama, Kaala, in Chennai. The film ran into trouble when a filmmaker named Rajasekharan filed a case, alleging that Kaala’s makers may have lifted his script.
The case was presented before the 6th Additional Magistrate Court in Chennai and the next hearing will take place on July 26th. In his complaint, Rajasekharan had included Rajini, Dhanush and director Pa Ranjith’s names. Meanwhile, Rajini’s lawyer filed a counter petition in the court.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shivani Rajasekhar to finally make her acting debut
- Sonu Sood’s massive humanitarian gesture for over 12,000 migrants
- Prakash Raj lends a helping hand to migrant workers
- Ilaiyaraaja gets emotional with the sudden demise of his associate
- Butta Bomma achieves a massive feat globally
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)