Super Star Rajinikanth is back from the US and is shooting for his highly-anticipated gangster drama, Kaala, in Chennai. The film ran into trouble when a filmmaker named Rajasekharan filed a case, alleging that Kaala’s makers may have lifted his script.
The case was presented before the 6th Additional Magistrate Court in Chennai and the next hearing will take place on July 26th. In his complaint, Rajasekharan had included Rajini, Dhanush and director Pa Ranjith’s names. Meanwhile, Rajini’s lawyer filed a counter petition in the court.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej