Soon after the COVID-19 peaked a couple of months ago, there were widespread speculations and panic across the country about the impending third wave. At one point, there were viral rumors that the third wave will severely affect kids and young children, and it left all the parents anxious.
Today, hero Nani took to Twitter and shared a video link to his interaction with paediatrician Dr. Sivaranjani Santosh. In the 72 minute long interaction that mainly centred around kids’ well-being during the pandemic, Nani asked several pertinent questions that have been bothering parents for the last few weeks.
Dr. Sivaranjani cleared the myths and also gave valuable suggestions about various aspects like medicines to be given to children and precautions to be taken etc.
Share it with every parent you know. This is important 🙏🏼 pic.twitter.com/mjpvK8UmSb
— Nani (@NameisNani) July 3, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the tentative new list of Bigg Boss contestants
- Happening crowd star to act in Pushpa 2?
- Sai Pallavi’s Tamil comeback with a female-centric film?
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next