Ek Mini Katha, starring Santosh Shoban and Kavya Thapar in the lead roles is the latest Telugu film to be postponed due to Covid second wave. The makers have released a new video to announce the same.
In the video, Santosh who plays protagonist in the comedy caper confirms the film is not arriving in theatres on 30th April. Also, he urges everyone to wear a mask and stay safe in these challenging times. The new release date will be announced only after normalcy is restored.
Ek Mini Katha is billed to be a new-age comedy drama with a peculiar plot. Debutante Karthik Rapolu is directing the film and UV Concepts are producing it.
We aren't stepping out on April 30th.
Yes, #EkMiniKathaPostPoned!!#StayHomeStaySafe #WearAMask#EkMiniUpdate4 ▶️ https://t.co/HY3BDMVGCn #DoesSizeMatter?@santoshshobhan @KavyaThapar @shraddhadas43 @MerlapakaG @karthikrapol #MangoMassMedia @UVConcepts_ @UV_Creations pic.twitter.com/daC3KoDpP8
— UVConcepts (@UVConcepts_) April 26, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood foundation kick-starts oxygen drive in India
- Vijay Deverakonda surprises Charmme on her birthday
- Rashmika Mandanna hires a Hindi tutor
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies
- NTR and Charan want this new release date for RRR?