It is a known fact that Akkineni Nagarjuna is doing a film called Wild Dog in the direction of debutante Solomon. The film is silently completing its shoot.
The latest we hear is that the film is based on the twin blasts that occurred at Gokul Chat and Lumbini Park, Hyderabad a few years ago. The makers have selected this as the backdrop.
Nag will be seen as a cop in this film whose shoot has been done extensively in Mumbai. Diya Mirza plays a key role in this film. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic