It is a known fact that Akkineni Nagarjuna is doing a film called Wild Dog in the direction of debutante Solomon. The film is silently completing its shoot.
The latest we hear is that the film is based on the twin blasts that occurred at Gokul Chat and Lumbini Park, Hyderabad a few years ago. The makers have selected this as the backdrop.
Nag will be seen as a cop in this film whose shoot has been done extensively in Mumbai. Diya Mirza plays a key role in this film. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom