Tamil star, Vikram’s son, Dhruv Vikram made his acting debut with last year released Adithya Varma, a remake of Telugu cult hit, Arjun Reddy. On the other hand, Vikram is busy with a few interesting projects in the pipeline.
Yesterday, news also came out that Vikram will join hands with Petta director Karthik Subbaraju for his prestigious 60th project.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz circulating is that the father-son duo Vikram and Dhruv are going to share the screen space in this film.
If the news turns into reality, this is definitely going to be a celebration for Vikram fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan has forgotten that he’s the leader of a party: Prakash Raj
- Madhavan in talks for this crazy biopic?
- Bold beauty to sign more projects in the digital world?
- Noted Bollywood actor to debut into the web world
- Ajith’s Valimai to release during this time
- Catchy title for Nandu’s next