If the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, Tollywood star Prabhas maybe joining forces with star Kollywood director Lokesh Kanagaraj for this next project. Apparently, the project, if materializes, will be going on floors after Prabhas wraps up the shooting for his most eagerly awaited pan-India films, Adipurush and Salaar.
Lokesh recently delivered a massive hit with Tamil star Vijay’s Pongal biggie, Master. The film also had a simultaneous release in Hindi. He is currently undergoing treatment after testing positive for COVID-19. He will be directing Kollywood legend Kamal Haasan in his next project, titled Vikram.
The Prabhas-Lokesh Kanagaraj project is buzzed to kick-start next summer. We will have to wait until an official word comes out from the horse’s mouth in this regard. Prabhas, on the other hand, is rumored to be in talks with his Salaar director Prashanth Neel and star Bollywood filmmaker Siddharth Anand for his future projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?