With less than 100 days left for the popular Sankranthi festival, the makers of many upcoming films are making thorough plans to release their films during the festive season. Already, many big ticket films were confirmed to hit the screens during Sankranthi next year.
As per the latest buzz, Pawan Kalyan’s much awaited action entertainer, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, might well be out of the Sankranthi race. Although the film’s shoot started a couple of months ago, there was some delay due to the sudden exit of the cinematographer, Jayanan Vincent. So, it is heard that the much awaited film will not make it for Sankranthi next year. However, there is no official word from the makers.
Directed by Bobby, the film has Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead. Sharrat Marar is producing the film. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The current schedule of the film is happening in Hyderabad.
- Shankar opens up about Oke Okkadu’s sequel
- I was blown away by KGF’s visuals: Rajamouli
- Rajini thanks audiences for making 2.0 a success
- Sukumar compares Varun Tej to Chiru, Rajini and Amitabh
- Vijay Sethupathi makes a big revelation at Petta’s audio launch