Nandamuri Balakrishna launched his new film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu yesterday in a traditional manner.
The pre-production of the film is on in full swing and the latest gossip going around is that the makers are in plans to rope in Keerthy Suresh as the heroine.
The talk is also that they will approach her soon with the script. Though these are mere speculations, this news has caught on all over.
Meanwhile, Balayya is all set for the release of his new film Ruler which will be out on the 20th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- YRF announces its first-ever OTT series
- Photo Moment: Ram Charan enjoys his vacation
- Nagumomu Thaarale from Radhe Shyam is a soulful melody
- Naa Kosam song promo from Bangarraju is fun
- Allu Arjun donates Rs. 25 lakh to help AP flood victims
- Unstoppable with NBK: Balakrishna recreates Venky Asana