Megastar Chiranjeevi’s new project under the direction of star director Koratala Siva is expected to be out during Sankranthi 2021. On the other hand, Chiru also confirmed his next projects with Saaho fame Sujeeth, JLK fame Bobby and Meher Ramesh.
Already Sujeeth has started script work for his film which is going to be a remake of the Malayalam hit, Lucifer.
Meanwhile, a few months ago, news came out that Allu Arjun’s name was under consideration for a key role in the film but there was no update on it later.
Now, the fresh buzz circulating among film circles is that Vijay Deverakonda is almost finalized for the same role. Only time will whether this news is true or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time