After impressing everyone with his brilliant directional skills with the 2019 release, Khaidi, young filmmaker Lokesh Kanagaraj grabbed the golden opportunity to direct Tamil superstar Vijay.
Titled Master, the film is all set to hit the screens in a couple of hours amidst high expectations. Even before Master’s release, Lokesh locked his next project with Kamal Haasan. Titled Vikram, the film’s regular shooting will commence in the next few months.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Lokesh Kanagaraj has been getting solid offers from a few reputed production houses and complete details are expected to be out soon after the release of Master.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aa Ammai Gurinchi Meeku Cheppali’s teaser is promising
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside