Milky beauty Tamannaah, who is one of the most successful heroines in the Southern film industry, is celebrating her birthday today. Currently, she is busy with a handful of films in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
Going into details, Tamannaah’s ongoing Telugu film with Nandamuri Kalyan Ram has wrapped up a major schedule in Hyderabad recently. The Telugu remake of Bollywood’s superhit Queen also wrapped up an extended schedule in Paris. Meanwhile, her Tamil film Sketch with star hero Vikram is gearing up for Pongal release.
Apart from the above-mentioned projects, Tamannaah is also doing a project with Sundeep Kishan and also signed a female-oriented film and a thriller in Tamil. With all these promising projects lined up, Tamannaah is going to be quite busy in 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia