Naga Shaurya is ready with his new film Krishna Vrinda Vihari which will be out this week. The film is a romantic family drama.
From the last few days, the makers have indulged in some very interesting promotions as the team has got involved in a Pada Yatra and is meeting the public directly.
The response has been very good and there is a good buzz that the film has developed thanks to these unique promotions. Anish Krishna has directed this film which has been produced by Naga Shaurya’s home banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hrithik Roshan doesn’t want to do this kind of films
- Two days collections of Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha are here
- Eesha Rebba’s Malayalam movie locks its OTT release date
- Nani leaks the first single promo of Dasara
- PVR plans to screen 11 iconic films of Amitabh Bachchan – Deets inside
- Major update of DSP’s non-film music video