Okkadu is one of the biggest hits in the career of Mahesh Babu. Directed by Gunsekhar, this film made Mahesh Babu a big star in Telugu cinema.
If you go back in time and remember a comedy scene from the film where Mahesh Babu comes to Dharmavarapu Subramanyam who plays a passport office for Bhumika’s passport.
Dharmavarapu keeps talking on the phone and tells his lover to call him on his new number 9848032919 in a satirical and funny manner. The way the late comedian pronounces the number was hugely imitated later on.
Well, the funny fact is that the number was producer M S Raju’s and he got flooded with calls ever since the film released and had to change to a new number.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu condoles Saroj Khan’s demise
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poll : Will our stars like Prabhas, NTR and Ram Charan click in Bollywood?
- Vintage Photo Moment : Prabhudeva choreographs Balayya
- Naga Chaitanya makes the perfect espresso
- KGF Chapter 1 set for world TV premiere after 1 and a half years