Okkadu is one of the biggest hits in the career of Mahesh Babu. Directed by Gunsekhar, this film made Mahesh Babu a big star in Telugu cinema.
If you go back in time and remember a comedy scene from the film where Mahesh Babu comes to Dharmavarapu Subramanyam who plays a passport office for Bhumika’s passport.
Dharmavarapu keeps talking on the phone and tells his lover to call him on his new number 9848032919 in a satirical and funny manner. The way the late comedian pronounces the number was hugely imitated later on.
Well, the funny fact is that the number was producer M S Raju’s and he got flooded with calls ever since the film released and had to change to a new number.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut
- Keerthy Suresh’s first Telugu film gears up for release finally
- North Indian fans celebrate Butta Bomma’s new record
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film