Earlier today, we had revealed that the makers of Pushpa are planning to shoot their film in the dense forests of Vikrarabad and also Maredupally in East Godavari districts.
Now, the talk is that the makers have built a crazy set in the Rampachodavaram area of West Godavari district. The news is also that a set worth three crores has been built there and the team is awaiting police permission. This news is yet to be made official though.
The talk is that 60% of the shoot will be done in this set only and the rest of the shoot will happen in real locations. Sukumar directs this film that has Rashmika as the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Nithin’s Check to have a direct OTT release?