The shooting of Prabhas’s new film in the direction of Radha Krishna has already started and the latest we hear is that two special sets are being laid as of now in Annapurna Studios.
One is a boat set and the other is a lake view set. Some key romantic scenes between the lead pair will be shot in these sets which have been built by art director Ravinder.
UV Creations is bankrolling this film which is a period drama and has a Europe backdrop. Pooja Hegde plays the female lead in this film. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title