We all know what kind of budgets do Sankar’s film involve. The mega director is always known to shoot his song on a lavish scale and the latest we hear is that a lavish song will be shot for over a period of 12 days in Chennai.
The set work is underway and the song is being composed by A R Rahman. Amy Jackson and Rajini will groove to this song which will be choreographed by Bollywood’s Bosco- Ceaser.
This will be the first time that a song will be shot for such a long time. The previous record is held by Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif who shot for ten days for Dhoom 3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Now, Mahesh Babu to star in a pan-India film?
- Harish Shankar explains why he chose Valmiki title
- Bollywood actress opens up about her casting couch experiences
- Pooja Hegde, a big surprise in Valmiki?
- Varun Tej praises Harish Shankar’s intense approach
- Puri Jagannadh, Charmme buy swanky luxury cars