We all know what kind of budgets do Sankar’s film involve. The mega director is always known to shoot his song on a lavish scale and the latest we hear is that a lavish song will be shot for over a period of 12 days in Chennai.
The set work is underway and the song is being composed by A R Rahman. Amy Jackson and Rajini will groove to this song which will be choreographed by Bollywood’s Bosco- Ceaser.
This will be the first time that a song will be shot for such a long time. The previous record is held by Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif who shot for ten days for Dhoom 3.
- Naa Nuvve gets a new release date
- Sye Raa’s next major schedule from June first week
- Saakshyam’s release postponed?
- Balayya to produce yet another film before NTR
- This Afghani IPL star is a keen follower of Mahesh Babu’s films