We all know what kind of budgets do Sankar’s film involve. The mega director is always known to shoot his song on a lavish scale and the latest we hear is that a lavish song will be shot for over a period of 12 days in Chennai.
The set work is underway and the song is being composed by A R Rahman. Amy Jackson and Rajini will groove to this song which will be choreographed by Bollywood’s Bosco- Ceaser.
This will be the first time that a song will be shot for such a long time. The previous record is held by Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif who shot for ten days for Dhoom 3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages