After a gap of over 2 years, Pawan Kalyan is making his comeback to acting with Vakeel Saab. Much to the joy of his fans, Pawan had also signed two more movies under Krish and Harish Shankar direction. Meanwhile, there have been several speculations about his next project.
The latest buzz is that Pawan Kalyan’s 29th film will be directed by star director Surender Reddy. Apparently, the film will be bankrolled by Pawan’s good friend Ram Talluri under SRT Productions banner. Furthermore, an official announcement regarding the project is expected to be out on September 1st, on the eve of Pawan’s birthday. However, we will have to wait until the news turns out to be true.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue