Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s hat-trick film had its formal launch ceremony a few days ago. Young producer Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this much-awaited project.
Now, a crazy speculation has been doing the rounds regarding the film’s budget. Apparently, the makers are shelling out a humongous Rs 70 crore on this project. Furthermore, Balayya will be taking home Rs 10 crore as his remuneration while Boyapati Srinu will be charging Rs 15 crore to direct the film. Well, only the team knows the actual budget in the end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde reveals how Prabhas behaves on sets
- After Nithiin, Nikhil postpones his wedding?
- Fans in store for a special treat on Allu Arjun’s birthday?
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?
- Vaakel Saab gearing up for digital promotions