Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s hat-trick film had its formal launch ceremony a few days ago. Young producer Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this much-awaited project.
Now, a crazy speculation has been doing the rounds regarding the film’s budget. Apparently, the makers are shelling out a humongous Rs 70 crore on this project. Furthermore, Balayya will be taking home Rs 10 crore as his remuneration while Boyapati Srinu will be charging Rs 15 crore to direct the film. Well, only the team knows the actual budget in the end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function