Young actor from the Mega family, Sai Dharam Tej is quite busy with a handful of big budget projects with top directors and producers. This morning, Sai’s latest film in the direction of Suneel Reddy of Kalyanram’s OM 3D fame has been launched. Allu Aravind, Naga Babu, Dil Raju and actor Sunil were present at the event. Politicians Mahinder Reddy and Yerrabilli Dayakar Rao also graced the launch and wished the team best of luck. The makers have zeroed in on Thikka as the title of the film.
With the tagline ‘Handle with care’, Thikka already seems to be a promising mass action entertainer. The film has Rohin Reddy as the producer and it features top rated technical team. The makers have finalized Larissa Bonesi as the film’s heroine. The regular shooting will commence in the next week and a major shooting schedule will take place in Sri Lanka.
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!
- If I don’t get a National Award, then it’ll question its credibility: Kangana
- Vishnu’s Voter gets a good boost
- Allu Arjun’s 7 crore caravan becomes the talk of T-town