After wrapping up Boyapati Srinu’s Akhanda, hero Balakrishna will commence shooting for Gopichand Malineni’s cop action entertainer. Balayya will be seen in the role of a powerful police officer in the movie, which is said to be based on real incidents that occurred in Andhra Pradesh a few years ago.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles is that the makers are considering ‘Jai Balayya’ as the film’s title. Needless to say, Balayya fans will relate to this title quite well, as that’s how they address their favorite star in all the public events. The film is expected to go on the floors in November second week, and the title announcement will be made at an appropriate time.
The film is being produced under leading Tollywood production house, Mythri Movie Makers. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to do a massive Telugu web series soon?
- Chiranjeevi calls Mohan Babu to clear the differences
- Impressive – Doctor grosses 60 crores worldwide
- Samantha back to posting her fitness videos
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s latest collections
- Bigg Boss 5 – Here is the list of this week’s nominations