Krishna Vamsi was one of the top directors in the industry but he slowly faded away as he gave back to back flops. His last film, Nakshatram was one of the biggest disasters of his career and even spoilt his reputation.
Now, the creative director is all set to make a comeback and for this, he has decided to make a film with newcomers. The latest gossip reveals that he will be making a love story with all new actors.
Krishna Vamsi has also started looking for young actors and is said to announce his film soon.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon