A few months ago, the star supported his wife, Jyothika’s comments on the medical system in our country which has caught the attention of all quarters.
Now, the latest one is that Suriya objected to the High Court’s decision of conducting NEET exams amidst pandemic. In his statement, Suriya said, “When courts are announcing verdicts through video conferencing due to the life threat during COVID 19 pandemic, they are ordering students to appear for NEET exams without fear”.
Now, these comments didn’t go well justice S.M. Subramanian of Madras High Court and he wrote to the Chief Justice Amreshwar Pratap Sahi to take criminal action against the actor for degrading the Judiciary verdict. Further details regarding the issue are yet to be out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant paid ten times more than what he demanded
- Mahesh Babu’s etches a pakka plan for SVP’s shoot
- Big tension for these two Prabhas’ directors
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan gives an ultimatum to his directors
- NTR okays a project- To produce it himself?
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?