The post production of Gautamiputra Satakarni is going on in full swing and it was already reported that the epic drama has a runtime of 2 hours 12 minutes. Now, this is quite an achievement from Krish to keep a historical movie under two and half hours.
Generally, films which have historical importance take quite a lot of time to establish each and every character. But Krish has managed to wrap up the film in quick time and this many say that will help the makers big time.
Inside sources reveal that the film is packed with elements which will be quite racy and on the spot. Special plans are being made to promote the film all over and Balakrishna himself is leading from the front.
- Kannada actor’s Tollywood comeback with Vijay Deverakonda’s film
- Bollywood superstar’s special role in Thalapathy63?
- Padara Padara from Maharshi is a moving song: Shankar Mahadevan
- Gautam Tinnanuri reveals the most difficult part of Jersey
- Dubbed version of Vijay Deverakonda’s film ready for release
- Bhumika’s iconic film to have a sequel