The post production of Gautamiputra Satakarni is going on in full swing and it was already reported that the epic drama has a runtime of 2 hours 12 minutes. Now, this is quite an achievement from Krish to keep a historical movie under two and half hours.
Generally, films which have historical importance take quite a lot of time to establish each and every character. But Krish has managed to wrap up the film in quick time and this many say that will help the makers big time.
Inside sources reveal that the film is packed with elements which will be quite racy and on the spot. Special plans are being made to promote the film all over and Balakrishna himself is leading from the front.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu