Mass Maharaja, Ravi Teja is in no mood to slow down as he is doing back-to-back films in his career. As of now, he is doing a film titled Eagle which is being directed by lensman Karthik Ghattamaneni.
The post-production of the film is nearing its completion and we have come to know that the runtime of Eagle will be only two hours. As the film is a thriller, the makers have decided to have a crisp runtime.
The makers are wrapping up the post-production formalities as the film is scheduled for a Sankranti 2024 release. Anupama Parameswaran is the female lead in this biggie, produced by People Media Factory
Kavya Thapar, Navdeep, Srinivas Avasarala, and Madhubala play key roles in this film. Apart from Eagle, Ravi Teja’s biggie Tiger Nageswara Rao is all set to release on the 20th of October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Much awaited Agent finally gets its OTT release date
- Interesting: This Bollywood director was considered for a crucial role in Mark Antony
- Gadar 2 vs. Pathaan vs. Jawan: Exciting times ahead