Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City. A special set has been erected for the purpose and some crucial fight scenes from the film are reportedly being shot. Special teams have worked to recreate the right weapons and conditions for the fight sequences.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas and Rana Daggubati will be seen as the lead actors in this movie. The film is a period action drama and it is one of the most ambitious projects ever undertaken by a south Indian director. Anushka will be seen as the heroine in this movie. Ramya Krishna will be seen as the Rajamatha. Sathyaraj, Nasser, Sudeep and a host of other senior actors are essaying crucial roles in this movie.
‘Baahubali’ is being produced by Arka Media. Music is being scored by M.M.Keeravani and Senthil is handling the cinematography. The movie is expected to well over a year for production, because of its scale.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA