Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City. A special set has been erected for the purpose and some crucial fight scenes from the film are reportedly being shot. Special teams have worked to recreate the right weapons and conditions for the fight sequences.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas and Rana Daggubati will be seen as the lead actors in this movie. The film is a period action drama and it is one of the most ambitious projects ever undertaken by a south Indian director. Anushka will be seen as the heroine in this movie. Ramya Krishna will be seen as the Rajamatha. Sathyaraj, Nasser, Sudeep and a host of other senior actors are essaying crucial roles in this movie.
‘Baahubali’ is being produced by Arka Media. Music is being scored by M.M.Keeravani and Senthil is handling the cinematography. The movie is expected to well over a year for production, because of its scale.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?
- Here’s one thing Sai Pallavi repeats in all her films since Premam