February is going to be a very crucial month for hero Nani. The young actor has not had a release in a very long time, but that is set to change with 3 releases in a span of 4 weeks! Nani’s ‘Paisa’, ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’ and ‘Aaha Kalyanam’ will come out this month.
Krishna Vamsi’s ‘Paisa’ is the first movie that will hit the screens. The film is going to come out on February 7th and Catherine Tresa is the heroine. ‘Paisa’s shoot was completed a very long time ago and the release was delayed due to financial issues.
After ‘Paisa’, ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’ will follow on February 14th and Nani will be essaying a dual role in this action entertainer. The last film to hit the screens will be the ‘Band Baajaa Baraat’ remake, ‘Aaha Kalyanam’. This film is slated for release on February 21st.
With 3 films in 4 weeks, Nani has a good chance of getting back into the limelight this month.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties