Super Star Rajinikanth’s upcoming film, Annaatthe, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in South. This Siva directorial had wrapped up a major portion of its talkie part in Hyderabad and Chennai. The makers had planned a crucial schedule in Pune, but the pandemic and the lockdown have stalled the shoot all these months.
As per the latest updates, Annaatthe’s team is planning to erect a few giant sets which will replicate a few key Pune locations in Chennai itself. Most of the shooting will then take place in these sets. The makers are waiting for the right conditions to resume shooting since a Rajini-starrer will demand a lot of cast and crew members.
Keerthy Suresh, Khushboo and Meena play important roles in the movie. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this prestigious project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood