Super Star Rajinikanth’s upcoming film, Annaatthe, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in South. This Siva directorial had wrapped up a major portion of its talkie part in Hyderabad and Chennai. The makers had planned a crucial schedule in Pune, but the pandemic and the lockdown have stalled the shoot all these months.
As per the latest updates, Annaatthe’s team is planning to erect a few giant sets which will replicate a few key Pune locations in Chennai itself. Most of the shooting will then take place in these sets. The makers are waiting for the right conditions to resume shooting since a Rajini-starrer will demand a lot of cast and crew members.
Keerthy Suresh, Khushboo and Meena play important roles in the movie. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this prestigious project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Jallikattu- Telugu film on AHA
- SPB Departs: SP Charan thanks fans for their prayers
- End of an era- SP Balasubramanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?