The shooting of NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor cum politician NT Rama Rao, is going on at a brisk pace without any major schedule gaps. The unit has already wrapped up two important schedules.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film’s fresh schedule will kick-start from tomorrow. A few crucial assembly scenes will be canned on Balayya and other artistes. Reports suggest that NTR attending his first assembly sessions as the Chief Minister and a few important decisions he took regarding public welfare will be shot in this schedule.
Along with Balakrishna, NTR has many noted actors in prominent roles. Apart from playing his father’s role, Balakrishna is also co-producing the movie along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Krish is directing the movie, which is scheduled for a January 9, 2019 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy Malayalam film wraps up its shoot
- One more film of star heroine goes to OTT
- Sumanth’s Malli Modalaindi confirms its OTT release
- Unstoppable With NBK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu’s episode
- Victory Venkatesh to do a film with Nani’s director?
- Balakrishna’s brother passes comments on Akhanda