The shooting of NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor cum politician NT Rama Rao, is going on at a brisk pace without any major schedule gaps. The unit has already wrapped up two important schedules.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film’s fresh schedule will kick-start from tomorrow. A few crucial assembly scenes will be canned on Balayya and other artistes. Reports suggest that NTR attending his first assembly sessions as the Chief Minister and a few important decisions he took regarding public welfare will be shot in this schedule.
Along with Balakrishna, NTR has many noted actors in prominent roles. Apart from playing his father’s role, Balakrishna is also co-producing the movie along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Krish is directing the movie, which is scheduled for a January 9, 2019 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date