Less than three weeks after wrapping up a major schedule in Abu Dhabi, the Saaho team is gearing up for a crucial schedule in Hyderabad. The schedule began today in the city and several major scenes are going to be canned on Prabhas and rest of the cast in the next few weeks.
Directed by Sujeeth, the film stars Prabhas in a lead role, along with Shraddha Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh, and several other stars from Bollywood and other parts of the country. The makers have spent a bomb on a major action sequence that was recently shot in Abu Dhabi, and they are leaving no stone unturned to ensure that Saaho will be a thrilling experience.
UV Creations is bankrolling the film, and it’ll release in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam in 2019.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties