Film actor Tarakaratna fainted yesterday in Nara Lokesh’s Padayatra. He was then admitted to a hospital in Kuppam and was moved to Bangalore’s Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital for better treatment.
He is now getting treated by the team of specialist doctors headed by Uday Kanalkar and Raghu. The crucial update is that the actor is having high amout of Blood Pressure (BP) which is resulting in heavy bleeding.
The mild heart stroke also led to this bleeding. The doctors are currently trying their best to prevent the bleeding. Also Tarakaratna is put on a ECMO (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation) machine and is being given the treatment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Nani reveals when HIT 3 will start shooting
- John Wick 4 opens to positive reviews
- PAN Indian film’s trailer to be launched soon
- Viral Video: Ravi Teja & Nani groove to chartbuster Dhoom Dhaam Dhosthaan song
- Musical update on Mega hero’s next is here
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food