In spite of the mixed response, Sailaja Reddy Alludu opened to some good collections all over. The film made a share close to 14 crores during its first weekend as many distributors in several areas are already in the safe zone.
Now, as the weekdays have started, the next few days will be crucial for the film to make more money at the box office. If the film manages to hold on to the momentum, it will be a great sign for the makers who will be in profits.
So, the collections in the coming days will be a key and will be watched closely by the trade experts. The makers are planning some post-release promotions and we need to see how much of these plans work for the team.
Sailaja Reddy Alludu is directed by Maruthi and has music by Gopi Sundar.
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this week?
- Suspense continues over RC12’s title
- Bollywood star to remake Kanchana?
- Press Note : ‘Watch Aravindha Sametha Today with AT&T Tuesdays BOGO Offer’
- Ajith’s Viswasam nearing its completion