Even before movie lovers could forget the shocking leakage of Geetha Govindam’s edited version a couple of days ago, 3-minute long raw footage of NTR-Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha was leaked on YouTube and other social media platforms by a miscreant. After receiving a formal complaint from Aravindha Sametha’s producer RadhaKrishna, the Cyber Crime Police started probing the matter.
During the investigation, it’s been learnt that a man named Chakravarthy, who used to work at Data Digital Bank that was entrusted with the job of handling Aravindha Sametha’s data management, stole the footage from a harddisk and shared it with his friends. Chakravarthy is still absconding and cops are on a hunt to nab him at the earliest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ranarangam’s second song has old school romance
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true