Even before movie lovers could forget the shocking leakage of Geetha Govindam’s edited version a couple of days ago, 3-minute long raw footage of NTR-Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha was leaked on YouTube and other social media platforms by a miscreant. After receiving a formal complaint from Aravindha Sametha’s producer RadhaKrishna, the Cyber Crime Police started probing the matter.
During the investigation, it’s been learnt that a man named Chakravarthy, who used to work at Data Digital Bank that was entrusted with the job of handling Aravindha Sametha’s data management, stole the footage from a harddisk and shared it with his friends. Chakravarthy is still absconding and cops are on a hunt to nab him at the earliest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
- Latest update on Ajith’s AK62
- Interesting buzz on Balakrishna’s Akhanda 2
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food