Even before movie lovers could forget the shocking leakage of Geetha Govindam’s edited version a couple of days ago, 3-minute long raw footage of NTR-Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha was leaked on YouTube and other social media platforms by a miscreant. After receiving a formal complaint from Aravindha Sametha’s producer RadhaKrishna, the Cyber Crime Police started probing the matter.
During the investigation, it’s been learnt that a man named Chakravarthy, who used to work at Data Digital Bank that was entrusted with the job of handling Aravindha Sametha’s data management, stole the footage from a harddisk and shared it with his friends. Chakravarthy is still absconding and cops are on a hunt to nab him at the earliest.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes