Even before movie lovers could forget the shocking leakage of Geetha Govindam’s edited version a couple of days ago, 3-minute long raw footage of NTR-Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha was leaked on YouTube and other social media platforms by a miscreant. After receiving a formal complaint from Aravindha Sametha’s producer RadhaKrishna, the Cyber Crime Police started probing the matter.
During the investigation, it’s been learnt that a man named Chakravarthy, who used to work at Data Digital Bank that was entrusted with the job of handling Aravindha Sametha’s data management, stole the footage from a harddisk and shared it with his friends. Chakravarthy is still absconding and cops are on a hunt to nab him at the earliest.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event