Vijay Deverakonda, Shalini Pandey starrer Arjun Reddy is one of the most talked about films of 2017. Directed by Sandeep Vanga, the film has attained a cult status among the youth and more than three months after its release, accolades are still pouring in for the film.
Incidentally, the latest celebrity who has fallen in love with the film is Trisha. The actress, who recently saw the film, was floored with Vijay and Shalini’s performances, and took to Twitter saying, “Pretty late in d season,but its not evryday u get to watch a film which tugs at ur heartstrings this hard❤️Direction,screenplay,music par excellence ! Vijay n Shalini,what unassuming n outstanding performances #ArjunReddy #lovelovelove.”
Needless to say, Vijay Devarakonda and Shalini was thrilled to read these comments from Trisha and both of them thanked her. Trisha isn’t the only actress to have praised the film. Few days ago, even SS Rajamouli named Arjun Reddy as his favourite film of 2017. Looking at the cult status it has gained, it wouldn’t be surprising if the film goes on to several awards next year.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims