It’s well-known that a few members of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) recently filed a complaint with the cyber crime police against 30 YouTube channels and websites for publishing obscene content on film stars. Acting on the complaint, the cops arrested a young man named Dasari Pradeep, who owns a YouTube channel in Bengaluru.
Apparently, Dasari Pradeep has been publishing sleazy videos and derogatory gossips on film stars on his YouTube channel. The police have recovered several nude morphed images of actresses from the culprit. The cyber crime police is determined to seize more YouTube channels that misuse the freedom of expression.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- FDFS : Live Updates from Kanchana 3
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be delayed further?
- Sai Dharam Tej reveals how Pawan inspired him to be an actor
- Majili and Chitralahari’s latest Krishna collections
- Tabu’s Tollywood comeback with a powerful role