It’s well-known that a few members of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) recently filed a complaint with the cyber crime police against 30 YouTube channels and websites for publishing obscene content on film stars. Acting on the complaint, the cops arrested a young man named Dasari Pradeep, who owns a YouTube channel in Bengaluru.
Apparently, Dasari Pradeep has been publishing sleazy videos and derogatory gossips on film stars on his YouTube channel. The police have recovered several nude morphed images of actresses from the culprit. The cyber crime police is determined to seize more YouTube channels that misuse the freedom of expression.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son of India’s first look to be out soon
- Star hero’s voice over in Acharya teaser
- Nuvvunte Naa Jathaga’s emotional trailer impresses
- Lavanya Tripathi attempting versatile roles
- Poll : Which aspect of Acharya’s teaser are you waiting for?
- Keerthy Suresh thrilled to act in her father’s film