It’s well-known that a few members of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) recently filed a complaint with the cyber crime police against 30 YouTube channels and websites for publishing obscene content on film stars. Acting on the complaint, the cops arrested a young man named Dasari Pradeep, who owns a YouTube channel in Bengaluru.
Apparently, Dasari Pradeep has been publishing sleazy videos and derogatory gossips on film stars on his YouTube channel. The police have recovered several nude morphed images of actresses from the culprit. The cyber crime police is determined to seize more YouTube channels that misuse the freedom of expression.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith’s NKP going places
- The Lion King sets a new record in Nizam
- Kurnool being re-created for Mahesh Babu
- iSmart Shankar’s fantastic feat; Check out 4-day AP & TS collections
- Netflix acquires Manmadhudu 2 for a whopping price
- Nagarjuna impresses in his first outing of Bigg Boss 3