After 13 years since the release of their blockbuster comedy entertainer, Dhee, actor-director duo, Vishnu Manchu and Sreenu Vaitla, joined hands once again for yet another hilarious comedy entertainer, D & D. The film was formally announced yesterday.
Given the similarities between the titles of Dhee and D & D, it’s being said that D & D is a sequel to Dhee. However, Sreenu Vaitla has put an end to the speculations. In a latest interview, the director has clarified that D & D is not a sequel to Dhee.
Sreenu Vaitla went on to say that Dhee sequel is not possible without Sri Hari and the leading lady Genelia. While the former is no more, the latter is happily married and quit acting. The film is being produced by Vishnu Manchu. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part