Varun Sandesh, Sundeep Kishan starrer D for Dopidi is all set to hit the screens on December 25. Directed by Siraj Kalla, the film has been co-produced by Raj & DK and Nani. Dil Raju is distributing the film all over Andhra Pradesh. The latest news is that the film is going to be screened in three cities – Vijayawada, Vizag and Hyderabad in advance before its full fledged release on December 25.
In the past, few filmmakers like Sekhar Kammula used this strategy to generate buzz about their films prior to the release. Since ‘D for Dopidi’ is being touted as a crime comedy, which is primarily targeted at the youth, the makers are taking the film to Vijayawada and Vizag, apart from Hyderabad much in advance compared to other cities. Nani has shot for a promotional song in the film and he also revealed that he will be seen for three and half minutes in the film.
Naveen, Rakesh and Melanie Kannokada have also played lead roles in this film which revolves around a group of four friends who decide to rob a bank. Mahesh Shankar, Sachin-Jigar have scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vedhika reveals how Balayya helped her in difficult times
- Pawan gives limited dates to Pink remake
- Vote : 9th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2019
- Tamannah’s role revealed in Sampath Nandi’s next
- Nikhil’ Arjun Suravaram makes record money in Nizam
- Sonakshi opens up about Balayya’s film