Varun Sandesh, Sundeep Kishan starrer D for Dopidi is all set to hit the screens on December 25. Directed by Siraj Kalla, the film has been co-produced by Raj & DK and Nani. Dil Raju is distributing the film all over Andhra Pradesh. The latest news is that the film is going to be screened in three cities – Vijayawada, Vizag and Hyderabad in advance before its full fledged release on December 25.
In the past, few filmmakers like Sekhar Kammula used this strategy to generate buzz about their films prior to the release. Since ‘D for Dopidi’ is being touted as a crime comedy, which is primarily targeted at the youth, the makers are taking the film to Vijayawada and Vizag, apart from Hyderabad much in advance compared to other cities. Nani has shot for a promotional song in the film and he also revealed that he will be seen for three and half minutes in the film.
Naveen, Rakesh and Melanie Kannokada have also played lead roles in this film which revolves around a group of four friends who decide to rob a bank. Mahesh Shankar, Sachin-Jigar have scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alladin to release in 350 screens in AP/TG
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting
- Regina wraps up her new film in no time
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor