D for Dopidi, starring Varun Sandesh and Sundeep Kishan, is expected to hit the screens on December 25, as per the latest buzz in the industry. The film has already been censored and it has been given U/A certificate by the censor board.
Directed by Siraj Kalla, the film narrates the story of a group of friends who decide to rob a bank; however, things go haywire at the last moment. This comic caper film has been produced by Raj & DK and Nani has co-produced the film. In fact, Nani, who did a voice over for the film, was so impressed that he joined Raj-DK to produce the film and even shot for a promo song. Dil Raju is going to distribute the film.
The film also stars Naveen, Rakesh and Melanie Kannokada in lead roles. Mahesh Shankar has scored the music and Lukasz Pruchnik is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona is ‘purely secular’, says young actress in a viral tweet
- Chiranjeevi is using lockdown for an ambitious project
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan
- Bollywood superstar urges everyone to maintain physical distance