Sundeep Kishan, Varun Sandesh starrer D for Dopidi is gearing up for release as a Valentine’s Day special in mid February. Siraj is making his debut as a director with this heist drama which revolves around a bank robbery. The film’s shooting has already been wrapped and currently the film’s post production is going on. Melanie Kannokada is playing one of the lead roles in the film and this is her debut film in Telugu. A promotional song shot on Melanie, Sundeep and Varun will be unveiled soon as a part of the film’s promotion.
The film’s trailer is going to be released in theatres screening Nayak this week. “Thank Chota mama & Danaya Garu for letting us screen #DforDopidi Trailer along with Vinayak Garu & MegaPowerStar Ram Charan Tej’s #NAAYAK :),” Sundeep Kishan posted on Twitter. Raj & DK are producing the film. Mahesh Shankar has scored the music. The film’s audio will hit the stands later this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?