Some time back, we had reported that Nandamuri scions, Taraka Rama Rao and Soumitra, the sons of Late Nandamuri Janiki Ram are making their debut as a child artistes in the remake of the yesteryear classic Daana Veera Sura Karna.
Latest report is that the audio of this flick will be graced by Junior NTR, Nandamuri Hari Krishna and Kalyan Ram on May 6th. The event is expected to be attended by many Tollywood celebrities.
In the recent media interaction, the film’s producer J.Balaraju said that Janaki Ram’s sons NTR and Soumitra will be seen in the roles of Lord Krishna and Sahadeva and they did a great job in their respective roles. He further added that Janaki Ram’s sons will prove the power of Nandamuri clan with their superb acting skills.
Currently, the post-production works of this film are progressing at a jet speed. This film is produced by Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju jointly and the music is composed by Kausalya. Directed by JVR, this movie will hit the screens on May 28th on the eve of legendary actor Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao’s jayanthi.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic