Megastar Chiranjeevi was the chief guest at the pre-release event of Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru. Chiru’s presence and Mahesh-Chiru’s mutual admiration had floored their fans. Meanwhile, Chiru’s son Ram Charan himself is thrilled with his dad’s gesture.
“Dad attending Mahesh’s event is the kind of welcome trend Tollywood needs,” Charan said in his latest media interaction. One can’t agree more with Charan’s statement, as such gestures only bring harmony and goodwill in the industry.
Incidentally, Charan too is acting in RRR, a multi-starrer featuring NTR, and fans of both the stars are eagerly waiting for the film to hit screens and witness their on-screen and off-screen camaraderie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Koratala etches special plan to safeguard Chiru in Acharya shoot
- Bigg Boss 4 – Telugu actress to be the wild card entry
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Top music composer for award-winning director’s son’s debut film
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal