Megastar Chiranjeevi was the chief guest at the pre-release event of Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru. Chiru’s presence and Mahesh-Chiru’s mutual admiration had floored their fans. Meanwhile, Chiru’s son Ram Charan himself is thrilled with his dad’s gesture.
“Dad attending Mahesh’s event is the kind of welcome trend Tollywood needs,” Charan said in his latest media interaction. One can’t agree more with Charan’s statement, as such gestures only bring harmony and goodwill in the industry.
Incidentally, Charan too is acting in RRR, a multi-starrer featuring NTR, and fans of both the stars are eagerly waiting for the film to hit screens and witness their on-screen and off-screen camaraderie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K