Megastar Chiranjeevi was the chief guest at the pre-release event of Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru. Chiru’s presence and Mahesh-Chiru’s mutual admiration had floored their fans. Meanwhile, Chiru’s son Ram Charan himself is thrilled with his dad’s gesture.
“Dad attending Mahesh’s event is the kind of welcome trend Tollywood needs,” Charan said in his latest media interaction. One can’t agree more with Charan’s statement, as such gestures only bring harmony and goodwill in the industry.
Incidentally, Charan too is acting in RRR, a multi-starrer featuring NTR, and fans of both the stars are eagerly waiting for the film to hit screens and witness their on-screen and off-screen camaraderie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adivi Sesh ‘Major’ likely to be out on this date?
- F3 set for an August release- Date inside
- Virata Parvam seals its release date finally
- Anasuya’s Thank You Brother Trailer – Slick and Gripping
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream