Heroes of three generations of Akkineni family will be acting for the first time in their upcoming film ‘Manam’. It is now the turn of Daggubati family to do a film together and Ramanaidu is waiting for the right script to kick start the project.
Ramanaidu, Venkatesh, Naga Chaitanya and Rana will be playing the lead roles in the project. Suresh Babu’s younger son Abhiram is also expected to play a small role in the movie. If everything falls in place, the movie is expected to go on sets by the first quarter of next year. Ramanaidu is all set to produce two more films, one each with Naga Chaitanya and Rana. Punjabi film ‘Singh vs Kaur’ which was originally produced by Ramanaidu will be remade with Naga Chaitanya.
Ramanaidu is all set to release his next film ‘Nenem Chinnapillana’ very soon. Rahul and Tanvi Vyas have played the lead roles and Sunil Kumar Reddy directed this film.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake