The silver screen debut of Abhiram Daggubati, son of senior producer Suresh Babu and brother of Rana Daggubati, has been in the news for the last few years. Abhiram almost made his debut with Ladies Tailor’s sequel a couple of years ago, but the project went to Sumanth Ashwin eventually.
Now, the latest buzz is that Abhiram is gearing up for his acting debut soon. The Daggubati Junior has reportedly been taking acting classes at an acting school in Mumbai. Abhiram is also undergoing training in dance and martial arts to make a full-fledged debut on the big screen. However, we will have to wait to hear from the Daggubatis about Abhiram’s launch pad film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi