The silver screen debut of Abhiram Daggubati, son of senior producer Suresh Babu and brother of Rana Daggubati, has been in the news for the last few years. Abhiram almost made his debut with Ladies Tailor’s sequel a couple of years ago, but the project went to Sumanth Ashwin eventually.
Now, the latest buzz is that Abhiram is gearing up for his acting debut soon. The Daggubati Junior has reportedly been taking acting classes at an acting school in Mumbai. Abhiram is also undergoing training in dance and martial arts to make a full-fledged debut on the big screen. However, we will have to wait to hear from the Daggubatis about Abhiram’s launch pad film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career