Naveen Chandra, who was last seen in Andhala Rakshashi, is excited about his upcoming bilingual film titled Dalam. Jeevan Reddy, a former associate of RGV, is directing the film which is set in a naxal backdrop. M Sumanth Kumar Reddy is producing the film. The principal shooting of the film is in the final stage and already Naveen Chandra has begun dubbing for the film. Piaa Bajpai plays his co-star and the film also stars Kishore, who played the villain’s role in Bunny and a coach in Bheemli Kabbadi Jattu, in an important role. James Vasanthan is composing the music. The film has been mostly shot in Hyderabad, Vizag and Chennai. The makers are planning to release the film in November.
Articles that might interest you
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry