Dam 999, an international co-production, directed by Sohan Roy is going to hit the screens across the world on November 25. The film is going to release in Telugu, Malayalam, English and Hindi. The film has Ashish Vidyarthi, Rajit Kapur, Vinay Rai, Vimala Raman and quite a few international actors in lead roles. The film is reportedly based on the Bandqiao dam disaster of 1975 that claimed lives of 250,000 people in China. Interestingly, the film will be released in 3D and 2D and it’s also the first Indian film whose screenplay was selected by the Oscar committee for its library before the release of the film.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?