‘King’ Nagarjuna’s graphics extravaganza ‘Damarukam’ is all set for release on November 10th and it has officially been announced by the movie’s production team. Ending days of suspense over reported financial hurdles, the makers have confirmed that all issues are now settled.
Damarukam has been made with a huge budget and the film has Nagarjuna and Anushka in the lead roles. Devi Sri has scored a good musical track for the movie.
Dr. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers banner has produced the film and Srinivasa Reddy is the director. Now that the film is gearing up for a massive release, let us hope that it becomes a good success for Nagarjuna and team.
Note: This was the official information which was given by the producers on Nov 8th evening. However , as of Nov 9th 4 pm IST, release has not yet been confirmed. We will update the news again once we receive it.
- Bollywood star to bounce back with Sai-Kajal’s Sita
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu