Damarukam, the socio fantasy extravaganza of King Nagarjuna, has started shooting at Ramoji Film City for a fresh schedule. The unit recently returned from Karnataka where some key episodes were shot.
Damarukam is Nagarjuna’s most expensive film to date and the movie is being produced by R.R.Movie Makers. No expense is being spared to make the movie look grand and stunning. The film is said to be loosely based on the super hit Indian novel ‘The Immortals of Meluha’. The concept is that of an ordinary man rising to greatness when he stands up to fight evil.
Anushka is the heroine opposite Nagarjuna for this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the tunes. The movie is being directed by Srinivas Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Security tightened at Nagarjuna’s residence after OU JAC protests
- Superb response to Dear Comrade’s promotions
- Puri Jagannadh announces sequel to iSmart Shankar
- Ismart Shankar takes a solid opening in Nizam