King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s socio fantasy entertainer ‘Damarukam’ has received a U/A rating from the censor board and the certification process has been completed today. It is not immediately clear whether any cuts have been recommended.
Damarukam is being readied for a possible release either on the 19th of this month. The movie has been directed by Srinivasa Reddy and Anushka is the heroine. Devi Sri has composed the music.
With a budget of over 40 Crores, Damarukam is the most expensive film in Nagarjuna’s career and it will go head to head with Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’, which is releasing on the 18th.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again