King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s socio fantasy entertainer ‘Damarukam’ has received a U/A rating from the censor board and the certification process has been completed today. It is not immediately clear whether any cuts have been recommended.
Damarukam is being readied for a possible release either on the 19th of this month. The movie has been directed by Srinivasa Reddy and Anushka is the heroine. Devi Sri has composed the music.
With a budget of over 40 Crores, Damarukam is the most expensive film in Nagarjuna’s career and it will go head to head with Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’, which is releasing on the 18th.
- Sammohanam & Abhimanyudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage